If residing at current address for less than 2 years, please enter your previous address.
If employed in current position for less than 2 years, or if currently employed in more than one position, complete secondary or previous employment.
*Self Employed Borrower(s) may be required to provide additional documentation such as tax returns and financial statements.
Notice: Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance income need not be revealed if the Borrower(B) or Co- Borrower(C) does not choose to have it considered for repaying this loan.
Include any liquid assets (assets that are easily convertible to cash) in this section. This includes mutual funds, bank accounts, trust funds, etc.
Monthly Job Related Expenses (child care, union dues, etc...):
Each of the undersigned specifically represents to Lender and to Lenders actual or potential agents, brokers, processors, attorneys, insurers, servicers, successors and assigns and agrees and acknowledges that:
(1) the information provided in this application is true and correct as of the date set forth opposite my signature and that any intentional or negligent misrepresentation of this information contained in this application may result in civil liability, including monetary damages, to any person who may suffer any loss due to reliance upon any misrepresentation that I have made on this application, and/or in criminal penalties including, but not limited to, fine or imprisonment or both under the provisions of Title 18, United States Code, Sec. 1001, et seq.;
(2) the loan requested pursuant to this application (the "Loan") will be secured by a mortgage or deed of trust on the property described in this application;
(3) the property will not be used for any illegal or prohibited purpose or use;
(4) all statements made in this application are made for the purpose of obtaining a residential mortgage loan;
(5) the property will be occupied as indicated in this application;
(6) the Lender, its servicers, successors or assigns may retain the original and/or an electronic record of this application, whether or not the Loan is approved;
(7) the Lender and its agents, brokers, insurers, servicers, successors, and assigns may continuously rely on the information contained in the application, and I am obligated to amend and/or supplement the information provided in this application if any of the material facts that I have represented herein should change prior to closing of the Loan;
(8) in the event that my payments on the Loan become delinquent, the Lender, its servicers, successors or assigns may, in addition to any other rights and remedies that it may have relating to such delinquency, report my name and account information to one or more consumer reporting agencies;
(9) ownership of the Loan and/or administration of the Loan account may be transferred with such notice as may be required by law;
(10) neither Lender nor its agents, brokers, insurers, servicers, successors or assigns has made any representation or warranty, express or implied, to me regarding the property or the condition or value of the property;
and (11) my transmission of this application as an "electronic record" containing my "electronic signature," as those terms are defined in applicable federal and/or state laws (excluding audio and video recordings), or my facsimile transmission of this application containing a facsimile of my signature, shall be as effective, enforceable and valid as if a paper version of this application were delivered containing my original written signature.
Acknowledgement. Each of the undersigned hereby acknowledges that any owner of the Loan, its servicers, successors and assigns, may verify or reverify any information contained in this application or obtain any information or data relating to the Loan, for any legitimate business purpose through any source, including a source named in this application or a consumer reporting agency.
The purpose of collecting this information is to help ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and that the housing needs of communities
and neighborhoods are being fulfilled. For residential mortgage lending, Federal law requires that we ask applicants for their demographic
information (ethnicity, sex, and race) in order to monitor our compliance with equal credit opportunity, fair housing, and home mortgage
disclosure laws. You are not required to provide this information, but are encouraged to do so. You may select one or more designations for
"Ethnicity" and one or more designations for "Race". The Law provides that we may not discriminate on the basis of this information, or on
whether you choose to provide it. However, if you choose not to provide the information and you have made this application in person, Federal
regulations require us to note your ethnicity, sex, and race on the basis of visual observation or surname. The law also provides that we may not
discriminate on the basis of age or marital status information you provide in this application. If you do not wish to provide some or all of this
information, please check below.